In today’s world, mobile usage is at its maximum peak in India. Mobile is being used as well as misused for a variety of reasons. Usage of mobiles is increasing in crimes too. False, harassing and threatening calls are at a high rise these days. Tracing a mobile number is very essential to curb such activities.
Tracing a mobile number is for many other reasons like tracking calls from unknown people, fake calls and so on. By tracing a mobile number it is possible to know who the caller is, the location of the caller, and the service provider.
Ways to track a mobile number
- Manually with Wikipedia- All Indian numbers have a prefix of 7, 8 and 9. Using the numbering plan 2003, the number can be manually traced.
- With the help of internet- It requires using a particular website and just entering your number. That traces the mobile number.
- Through mobile phone- It requires installing a Java application on a Java-enabled
You just have to go to a website which helps in mobile number tracking. Enter the 10 digit number without prefixing 0 or +91. Then follow this link to trace a mobile number. The exact location and the service provider will be displayed.
Disadvantages of tracing mobile number:
The main drawback of tracing mobile number is the privacy issues. There are many debates on this being breach of privacy of a customer. Mobile phones exploit the privacy and information of their customers. Geolocation is definitely not advised as it is venturing into the customer’s privacy area.
Advantages of tracing mobile number
- Child safety: Helps parents track their children easily.
- Friend tracking: This can enhance your social as well as business life.
- Emergency services: It is very useful in locating missing people with this feature.
Mobile tracing is very useful and simple process.